On Saturday 17 May, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel took daughter Princess Estelle for a very special outing to Linköping Castle in the south of Sweden. The royals had been invited to open the new ‘Fairytale Path’ at Tåkern Visitor Centre, which was a christening gift to Princess Estelle from Östergötland County. The 700 meter long path has ten stages along the way, with activities for youngsters to enjoy and colourful illustrations to view. Linköping Castle is also home to ‘Princess Estelle’s Room’, who was given the title Duchess of Östergötland at the time of her birth in February 2012.
- Royalty Magazine Volume 24-09
- Royalty Magazine Volume 24-08
- William and Kate’s Paris mission
- Happy Birthday Princess Alexandra!
- Vincent & Josephine’s birthday
- King Bhumibol Adulyadej (1927-2016)
- Royalty Magazine Vol. 24/05
- The Hohenzollern Case File
- King George I and a Murder Mystery
- Queen Anne of Romania (1923-2016)