Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Marie Therese’s three day visit to Poland was at the invitation of President of the Republic of Poland, Bronisław Komorowski.Joining the Grand Ducal couple were Luxembourg’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy, Etienne Schneider, the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs, Jean Asselborn, and the Finance Minister, Pierre Gramegna. The visit took the royals to the capital, Warsaw, and the historic capital, Krakow.
- Felipe and Letizia of Spain visit Mexico
- The Dutch Royal at the Beach
- Queen Mathilde of Belgium visits the exhibition ‘Sensation and Sensuality’, Rubens.
- Kate’s second pregnancy
- Luxembourg’s Grand Ducal Couple in Poland
- Princess Estelle’s Gift
- The Accession of King Philippe
- The Rich, the Famous and the Royal . . .