On Saturday 17 May, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel took daughter Princess Estelle for a very special outing to Linköping Castle in the south of Sweden.The royals had been invited to open the new ‘Fairytale Path’ at Tåkern Visitor Centre, which was a christening gift to Princess Estelle from Östergötland County. The 700 metre long path has ten stages along the way, with activities for youngsters to enjoy and colourful illustrations to view. Linköping Castle is also home to ‘Princess Estelle’s Room’, who was also given the title Duchess of Östergötland at the time of her birth in February 2012.
- Felipe and Letizia of Spain visit Mexico
- The Dutch Royal at the Beach
- Queen Mathilde of Belgium visits the exhibition ‘Sensation and Sensuality’, Rubens.
- Kate’s second pregnancy
- Luxembourg’s Grand Ducal Couple in Poland
- Princess Estelle’s Gift
- The Accession of King Philippe
- The Rich, the Famous and the Royal . . .